SciCan HYDRIM® C61 W/WD G4
HYDRIM C61W/WD G4 ensures instruments are properly and consistently cleaned before moving to the next step of instrument reprocessing, sterilization.
- Can be mounted under the counter or as a counter top.
- HIPTM ULTRA cleaning solution is stored in the unit, no extra storage space required.
- Automated washing saves 1 hour of labour (manual cleaning) for every nine procedural set-ups1.
- HYDRIM G4 ensures that every set of instruments receive the same validated cleaning process by dosing the correct amount of detergent with each cycle.
- Validated cycles to ensure repeatable washing performance.
- Active drying system allows instruments to immediately be transferred to the next step of instrument reprocessing, sterilization.
- Designed as a self-monitoring unit, WiFi enabled G4 technology can connect and send cycle data to your smart devices or computer, providing easily accessible cycle information and service logs.
- G4 technology connects your HYDRIM to specialized technicians, which allows for remote support and minimizes unnecessary downtime.
- Large touch screen gives in-depth cycle info and allows users to view current operation.
A 30% restocking fee will be charged for cancellation of any regularly stocked items. Special order items cannot be cancelled. These include, but are not limited to: custom cabinetry, upholstery and colour changes.
Installation of items greater than $3000.00 are included in the purchase price (excluding cabinetry): provided all pre-installation requirements are met. These include, but are not limited to, construction, plumbing, electrical and permits. The Seller reserves the right to charge for extra cost for work done during evenings, weekends or statutory holidays and for installations outside their regular service area.