MCC Sterilization Centers
MCC's Dental Sterilization Centers incorporate insights from dental practitioners across North America. As a result of their research and development, they have been able to streamline the flow of the sterilization process, aid operator efficiency and surpass the latest CDC asepsis guidelines. Their design follows the flow of sterilization requirements; Receiving & Cleaning, Preparation & Packaging, Sterilization and Sterile Clean Storage. New advancements in Anti-microbial materials combined with their industry leading design makes their new ST Series of Dental Sterilization Centers the most advanced on the market; the Sterilization units are constructed from materials that offer 99.99% antimicrobial protection and are impervious to water damage. Choice of ST, Perfect Fit, Modular or Custom design.
- Solid surface counter included
- PVC edging
- Integrated waste module with waste drop, sharps and bio waste
- Built-in glove dispenser
- Under mounted stainless steel sink
- Hardware and plumbing fixtures included
- Automatic washer compatible
- Tapmaster hands free water activation
- Red/Blue (Dirty/Clean) indicators
- 3 or 4 separate areas for receiving/ preparation, cleaning preparation, packaging sterilization and sterile clean storage
- 5” Brushed chrome handles
A 30% restocking fee will be charged for cancellation of any regularly stocked items. Special order items cannot be cancelled. These include, but are not limited to: custom cabinetry, upholstery and colour changes.
Installation of items greater than $3000.00 are included in the purchase price (excluding cabinetry): provided all pre-installation requirements are met. These include, but are not limited to, construction, plumbing, electrical and permits. The Seller reserves the right to charge for extra cost for work done during evenings, weekends or statutory holidays and for installations outside their regular service area.