Forest Dental 7000 Series
Once you realize the benefits of the Rear Mount, Side Delivery concept relative to chair-mounted deliveries, you will quickly see why Forest’s 7000 Delivery System is rapidly increasing in popularity. Select the delivery style that works best for you as this unit can be mounted beneath the counter, under the cabinet, on the floor, or off the wall.
- Lifetime warranty on all internal components
- Efficient: Handpieces, vacuum devices and consumables are more accessible regardless of where you’re positioned around the chair
- Dentists new to the Rear Mount, Side Delivery concept appreciate the efficiency of not having to reposition a chair-mounted control for patient entry and exit, or as they move around the mouth
- To meet individual styles of instrument and material management, the Forest 7000 can be ordered with up to four cassette/tub holders, storage organizer with three bins and a monitor mount
- Unique to the 7000 are handpiece lockouts, making it the only control on the market that allows a burr change while another handpiece is in use—the key feature enabling true four-handed dentistry
- Cost Effective: Because the 7000 has one mount and one set of plumbing, it costs less to install than a chair-mounted handpiece delivery with assistant’s work surface, which requires two mounts and plumbing locations
- Patient Experience: By eliminating the cluttered “Christmas tree” effect of over-the-patient controls, the 7000 looks less overwhelming, which in turn creates a more patient-friendly environment
A 30% restocking fee will be charged for cancellation of any regularly stocked items. Special order items cannot be cancelled. These include, but are not limited to: custom cabinetry, upholstery and colour changes.
Installation of items greater than $3000.00 are included in the purchase price (excluding cabinetry): provided all pre-installation requirements are met. These include, but are not limited to, construction, plumbing, electrical and permits. The Seller reserves the right to charge for extra cost for work done during evenings, weekends or statutory holidays and for installations outside their regular service area.