Aeras Dental Compressors by DentalEZ
When the compressor goes down, the practice goes with it. That’s why reliability is so important when it comes to your compressor. With Aeras smart technology, you can feel confident knowing your utility equipment is monitored and protected around the clock. And thanks to its cloud-based platform, you can access your systems from any device, anytime.
Some of its benefits include:
- Notifications via email or text when maintenance is required
- Power equipment up & power down remotely from any location
- Schedule when your equipment turns on/off to save energy
By empowering technicians to access the unit remotely, Aeras smart technology lets you avoid unnecessary (and costly) service trips while ensuring your practice is up and running.
- RAMVAC heads are 100% duty cycle rated and run at 115 PSI maximum operating pressure producing more usable air than any other dental compressor.
- Dual column desiccant dryer provides 100% continuous supply of the driest cleanest air in the dental industry. While one column is drying, the other is in operation and we make it extremely easy to replace desiccant cartridges right in your office.
- RAMVAC Compressors have the best warranty in the industry – 6 years/4200hours!
- Basic or Smart control platforms:
- Basic controls use a traditional pressure switch and contactor arrangement to control the cycling of the compressor heads.
- The Smart control platform (or C2 Control) utilizes more modern digital technology with a pressure transducer and solid state relays to control cycling.
- Sound Cover reduces decibel level 6-8 dBA!
A 30% restocking fee will be charged for cancellation of any regularly stocked items. Special order items cannot be cancelled. These include, but are not limited to: custom cabinetry, upholstery and colour changes.
Installation of items greater than $3000.00 are included in the purchase price (excluding cabinetry): provided all pre-installation requirements are met. These include, but are not limited to, construction, plumbing, electrical and permits. The Seller reserves the right to charge for extra cost for work done during evenings, weekends or statutory holidays and for installations outside their regular service area.