- 5 Year Warranty
- Ergonomics: Minimize Twisting & Reaching
- Thin tapered back
- Slim 12-3/4” width at top of chair back
- Integrated touch pads located on both sides of upper backrest.
- Simplicity: Added Value
- Simple chair controls include Auto Return, Last Position, 3 pre-sets and manual settings
- Slim, Wider cantilever for ease of internal umbilical
- Easily visible illuminated “on” indicator
- Flexibility: Positioning Made Easy
- Height from 15”-35.5” accommodates sit down and stand up dentistry.
- 60 degree rotation for positioning
- Optional IV Armboard, IV Bag stand and body straps for Oral Surgery
- Technology: Meet the Demands of Today’s Practices
- Optional “exclusive” airglide for ease of movement
- Optional USB Port for todays’ technology needs
- Optional Wireless controls – eliminates clutter from touch pad and foot control
A 30% restocking fee will be charged for cancellation of any regularly stocked items. Special order items cannot be cancelled. These include, but are not limited to: custom cabinetry, upholstery and colour changes.
Installation of items greater than $3000.00 are included in the purchase price (excluding cabinetry): provided all pre-installation requirements are met. These include, but are not limited to, construction, plumbing, electrical and permits. The Seller reserves the right to charge for extra cost for work done during evenings, weekends or statutory holidays and for installations outside their regular service area.