Crown Seating Sterling C85SD
- The seat and backrest are mounted on a heavy-duty mechanism, with individual gas-spring cylinders for independent control of the seat and backrest.
- The deeply contoured seat forces you to sit all the way back in the seat, ensuring that the sculptured backrest in firm contact with the lumbar region of your back.
- The unique design of the mechanism, seat, and backrest, allows a range of movement with the backrest at all times maintaining contact and support of your back.
- With the control lever in the “Free-Float” position, the seat and the backrest will follow you as you lean forward and back on the stool.
- The waterfall front allows better circulation in the lower leg.
- Back: Rib Hugging Back
- Seat: Bowl Shaped
- Cylinder: Short
- Base: Beige Powder Coated Metal
- Casters: Hard floor
- Cushioning: High resiliency closed-cell injection molded foam
- Upholstery: Standard medical grade vinyl with stitching pattern. (Not Shown)
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Stool Base Diameter: 23″
- Floor Seat Height: 16.5″ – 21.5″
- Back: Width 11″ x Depth 13.5″
- Seat Measurements: Width 17″ x Depth 18″