Acteon X-Mind Trium (2D, 3D/Ceph Upgradeable)
3D TECHNOLOGY THAT FACILITATES OSSEOINTEGRATION WITH INSTANT VOLUME MEASUREMENT AND BONE DENSITY ASSESSMENT
ACTEON® presents its new X-MIND® TRIUM panoramic dental unit which can be upgraded to 3D (CBCT) and/or cephalometry. It has a full FOV size range to facilitate 2D and 3D examinations for many applications.
- X-MIND® TRIUM is equipped with an acquisition and reconstruction algorithm which ensures a perfectly uniform and high quality image on all visual axes
- Acteon Imaging Suite (AIS) offers advanced functionalities and an intuitive mouse-enabled navigation experience.AIS is also fully compatible with MAC and PC so it functions in any environment
- X-MIND TRIUM is a key tool for treatment planning and post-procedure follow-upBy displaying highly accurate 3D images of the anatomy of the patient in one scan, X-MIND TRIUM provides a fully comprehensive view of the patient’s archX-MIND TRIUM facilitates accurate evaluation of bone density and the positioning of the anatomic structures to be able to place implants more confidentlyIn addition to this, 3D imaging enables the size and shape of the implants to be made in proportion to the morphology of the patientX-MIND TRIUM provides very clear and accurate images for transverse sections, the volume calculation of biomaterial needed for sinus elevation surgery and guided surgery with Acteon imaging Suite software
- Superior image acquisition achieved with full 360° of rotationNo stitching of images for better quality
- Voxel size is key for greater details
- To select the scanning area for examination and to minimize
radiation exposure to patients
- For easier differentiation of the tissues (bone/ tooth/metal) and the opportunity to rebuild the image at any time with different filter levels
Easily communicate with patients, insurance companies and referring clinicians.
Reduce administration time and increase time with patients.
Upgrade from a 2D PAN version to 3D and/or CEPH at any time.
Extremely easy to do and very cost effective.
X-Mind Trium grows as your practice grows.
- 10 Year (Pan) / 5 Year (Sensor) Warranty
A 30% restocking fee will be charged for cancellation of any regularly stocked items. Special order items cannot be cancelled. These include, but are not limited to: custom cabinetry, upholstery and colour changes.
Installation of items greater than $3000.00 are included in the purchase price (excluding cabinetry): provided all pre-installation requirements are met. These include, but are not limited to, construction, plumbing, electrical and permits. The Seller reserves the right to charge for extra cost for work done during evenings, weekends or statutory holidays and for installations outside their regular service area.