MCC Rear Cabinet
For years, MCC has collaborated with dental professionals on product design of practice cabinets. The result of their collaboration is the most efficient treatment station available. Quite simply, their rear cabinets are industry leading.
Investing in well designed, high-quality cabinetry today pays high dividends down the road, as practices evolve to meet new and ever-demanding needs.Talk to our experts about any special features you may require. A few simple custom modifications are a cost-effective way to guarantee the ‘perfect fit’ for your practice.
- The dentist, assistant and patient together, benefit from having all the instruments and equipment close at hand and in just the right place.
- To maximize the functionality of MCC’s Rear Cabinets, every nook and cranny has been transformed into useful space.
- We’ve also kept to the smallest possible footprint possible, while still accommodating everything required for today’s well-equipped dental facility.
- Our rear cabinetry is also available using environmentally-friendly manufacturing techniques. ‘Green’ construction means our rear cabinets contain no urea formaldehyde resins and are built with water-based adhesives, making them LEEDs compliant. Ask your MCC rep for all the details.
- Some of the key features of our rear cabinets include optional solid surface or Caesar stone countertops, 2mm edging, CPU storage in the upper cabinet, and medical grade outlets integrated into the mid-section. There are also various options for mounting a monitor.
A 30% restocking fee will be charged for cancellation of any regularly stocked items. Special order items cannot be cancelled. These include, but are not limited to: custom cabinetry, upholstery and colour changes.
Installation of items greater than $3000.00 are included in the purchase price (excluding cabinetry): provided all pre-installation requirements are met. These include, but are not limited to, construction, plumbing, electrical and permits. The Seller reserves the right to charge for extra cost for work done during evenings, weekends or statutory holidays and for installations outside their regular service area.