Crown Seating Sterling C85SA
- The seat and backrest are mounted on a heavy-duty mechanism, with individual gas-spring cylinders for independent control of the seat and backrest.
- The deeply contoured seat forces you to sit all the way back in the seat, ensuring the sculptured backrest is in firm contact with your back.
- The unique design of the mechanism, seat, and backrest, allows a range of movement with the backrest at all times maintaining contact and support of your back.
- With the lever in the “Free-Float” position, the seat and the backrest will follow you as you lean forward and back on the stool.
- The waterfall front allows better circulation in the lower leg.
- Back: Rib Hugging Back
- Seat: Bowl Shaped
- Arm: Ratcheting
- Cylinder: Tall
- Foot Ring: Adjustable
- Base: Metal
- Casters: Hard Floor
- Cushioning”: Closed Cell Injection Molded Foam
- Upholstery: Standard Vinyl with Stitching Pattern. (Not Shown)
- Cushioning: Closed Cell Injection Molded Foam
- Upholstery: Medical grade vinyl
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Stool Base Diameter: 23″
- Floor Seat Height: 24″ – 29.5″
- Back: Width 13.5″ x Height 11″
- Seat Measurements: Width 18″ x Depth 17″