DentalEZ Generation Stools
Choosing the right operator and assistant dental stools can help put you in the correct positions for maximum efficiency and comfort, and reduce physical strain. DentalEZ® Generation™ stools are ergonomically engineered to enable users to position themselves properly for virtually any procedure while minimizing stresses or strains related to the dental practice.
- Broad caster base and five casters to improve stability during position changes
- Complete mobility to allow movement around the patient’s head, minimizing stressful positions
- Adjustable back support on doctor’s stools to facilitate balanced posture (back support is optional on Premium assistant stools)
- Easy height adjustment allowing relaxed positions for multiple operators while maintaining visual access to the oral cavity
- Side body support on assistant stools to allow comfortable, stable positioning during activities such as suctioning or retracting
- The DentalEZ system approach can eliminate Class IV and V movements for optimum ergonomic benefit
- Comfort and Comfort-Plus upholstery provides a greater degree of comfort and support
A 30% restocking fee will be charged for cancellation of any regularly stocked items. Special order items cannot be cancelled. These include, but are not limited to: custom cabinetry, upholstery and colour changes.
Installation of items greater than $3000.00 are included in the purchase price (excluding cabinetry): provided all pre-installation requirements are met. These include, but are not limited to, construction, plumbing, electrical and permits. The Seller reserves the right to charge for extra cost for work done during evenings, weekends or statutory holidays and for installations outside their regular service area.